Full Day Seoul City and Palace Tour
Explore the main historical sightseeing spots in this full-day tour, including Insadong, Jogye Temple, and the Gyeongbuk and Changdoek Palaces!
This full-day adventure will take visitors to some of Seoul’s oldest and most prominent buildings, showcasing the history of Korea. Explore ancient Seoul as you enjoy the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony at Geyongbok Palace, or as you browse the over 98,000 artifacts at the National Folk Museum. With visits to two of the five grand palaces and shopping stops at famous Insadong and the local favorite, Namdaemun, this tour highlights Seoul, both ancient and modern!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Pick-up & Drop-off at your hotel / English-speaking guide / Lunch / Admission
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up at your hotel
Jogye Buddhist TempleOne of the most famous Buddhist temples in Korea. It was first established at the dawn of the Joseon Dynasty in 1395.
The Royal Guard Changing CeremonyWearing traditional uniforms and weapons, this is a reenactment of the original Changing of the Guards ceremony dating back to the Joseon Dynasty.
Gyeongbok PalaceOriginally constructed in 1394, this is the main and largest palace of the Five Grand Palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty.
The National Folk MuseumLocated in the Gyeongbok Palace, this museum features artifacts of the traditional folk culture of ordinary people and the aristocracy from the Joseon Dynasty.
Pass by Presidential Blue HouseThe Blue House serves as the executive office and official residence of the President of the Republic of Korea.
Amethyst or Ginseng CenterA perfect place to buy unique Korean souvenirs!
Changdeok PalaceA UNESCO World Heritage Site, this Palace is a gorgeous example of traditional Korean architecture.
InsadongThe cultural center of Seoul, Insadong is a favorite shopping spot, as over 40% of Korea's antique stores are located here.
Nandaemun MarketEnjoy shopping at Korea's oldest outdoor shopping market.
17:30 Drop-off at your hotel
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please stay with the group throughout the duration of the tour.
- Gyeongbok Palace is closed on Tuesdays. On days when the Palace is closed the tour will visit Deoksu Palace instead.
- Changdeok Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays. On days when the Palace is closed the tour will visit Namsan Hanok Village instead.
- Your pick-up time will be determined by the location of your hotel. Depending on the traffic in Seoul, the pick-up service may occasionally be delayed.
- The tour company cannot be held responsible for any personal incidents or loss of personal belongings during the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00, 1 business day prior to the activity date will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||8.5 hour(s)|