JSA (Panmunjom) Tour from Seoul [Tue - Fri 09:10~16:30]
Witness the tension between North and South Korea at Panmunjom (JSA). See important locations like Imjingak and the Bridge of Freedom. Stand at the border where military personnel always keep watch.
Free Pick-up at hotel from 1 person! (until 2017/03/31)
Please select "Transportation options" when you book.
We can't accept some hotels away from downtown
- Guests under the age of 11 may not participate in this tour.
- Depending on nationality you may not be able to join the tour.
- Participants must have their passport information confirmed 48hrs prior to the tour start.
- Citizens from the countries below can apply to the Panmunjom tour, but we will need a scanned copy of your passport (the first page with photo, in color). Please send it to us by email at least 4 days prior to the tour date (email@example.com）
- 【Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Burma, China, Cuba, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Authority, Qatar, Russia,Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, UAE, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen】
- When mailing us, please be sure to add the activity date and name of the person who made the booking to the e-mail subject line.
- -Dress Code-
The following articles of clothing are prohibited:
Shorts, mini skirts, flashy clothes, work clothes, tight T-shirts without collars, sleeveless shirts, denim clothing, leather clothing (acceptable if not torn or discolored), dresses, sandals (acceptable if it has a heel strap), broken slippers, high heels, military uniform style clothing, training wear, climbing shoes, leather straps, slippers and rubber slippers.
- Clothes not suitable for the Joint Security Area: sweaters or scarves featuring a brand logo or patterned with brand logos. Hats and clothes with sports team logos or similar.
- Prohibited items: wheelchairs, walking sticks and umbrellas (you may wear a raincoat).
- At least 3 days before the tour, please enter the name and passport numbers of all participants in 'Required Information'. If this is not done your reservation may be cancelled. If the names of participants given do not match that on their passport (due to marriage, spelling mistakes, passport renewal etc.) then you may not be able to participate. You must notify us of any changes to your name/passport. This can be done up to 3 days before the tour.
- We can provide a pick-up service from your hotel, provided the hotel is in central Seoul and is ranked one star or above (B&B's / Guest Houses excluded). You may refuse the complementary pick-up service if you so desire.
- If you do wish to use the pick-up service, please arrive on the 6th floor of the Lotte Hotel 20 minutes before the start time and look for the Korea Travel Bureau (KTB) desk.
(in 2016 please come to Hotel President)
- Your passport is a must; without it you may not participate in this tour.
- Camera lenses of 90mm or larger diameter are forbidden.
- Any luggage brought with you must be left in the vehicle while you are on the tour.
- In Panmunjom, waving, making conversation and touching objects within the facility in North Korea or any action against the people of North Korea is strictly prohibited.
- The DMZ and JSA are under military control, so the tour schedule can be changed or cancelled (fully refundable) without prior notice. If the tour of the Panmunjom Joint Security Area is cancelled due to military operations/emergency talks you will be refunded 30,000 Won.
- We ask that you refrain from smoking while on board the vehicle as well as on the tour.
- The tour's schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather, traffic conditions and any potential military action.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|