DMZ Day tour from Seoul(JSA & 3rd tunnel)【Tue - Fri 07:40-16:30】 SALE
Visit Panmunjom (JSA) and the 3rd Tunnel in the demilitarized zone(DMZ), which lies between North and South Korea. In Panmunjom, visit the JSA and experience the tense atmosphere on the border line.
Free Pick-up at hotel from 1 person! (until 2017/03/31)
Please select "Transportation options" when you book.
We can't accept some hotels away from downtown.
The JSA is where all negotiations since 1953 have been held, which in general have done little more than eased tensions between the two nations slightly. The border line (MDL) goes through the conference rooms and through the of the conference table where the North Koreans and the United Nations Command - mainly made up of South Koreans and Americans - meet face to face.
■ Third tunnel (DMZ)
The North and South are still technically at war and have been since the Korean war - only a cease-fire agreement was reached.The Demilitarized zone (DMZ) is a mass of land between the north and south spanning 2 km that civilians are prohibited from entering. It is the third discovered tunnel that the North has drilled in secret to try and invade the South. It is believed that there may be several other, as of yet undiscovered tunnels running through the DMZ.
- Duration: 9 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Transportation fee / English-speaking guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Guests under the age of 11 may not participate in this tour.
- Depending on nationality you may not be able to join the tour.
- Participants must have their passport information confirmed 48hrs prior the tour start.
- Below these countries can apply to the Panmunjom tour, we need
your color scanned passport (only the first page with photo), as attached and send us by email at least a 4 days prior the tour day.（To firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 【Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Burma, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Authority, China, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria】
- When mailing us, please be sure to add the activity date and name of the person who made the booking to the e-mail subject line.
- -Dress Code-
Shorts, mini skirts, flashy clothes, work clothes, body T-shirt without a collar, sleeveless, jeans clothing and leather (okay so long as there is no tear or discoloration), dresses, sandals (if there is a strap of the heel it is acceptable), slippers that have not been fixed heel shoes, military uniform style, training wear, climbing shoes, leather straps, slippers and rubber slippers.
- Clothes not suitable for Joint Security Area: Jumper etc. no mufflers covering a brand logo or patterned brand logos covering the entire article of clothing. Hats, clothes with sports team logo or the like.
- Prohibited items: wheelchairs, walking sticks and umbrellas (you may wear a raincoat).
- At least 3 days prior to the tour, please enter from 'my page' or the reservation screen your full name as it appears on the passport, passport number and nationality. Please ensure that it are no spelling errors as this will cause delays and possibly mean you are unable to join the tour. Amendment is possible upon error up until 3 days prior to tour commencing.
- Pick-up service from your hotel provided the target hotel is in Seoul city centre and is one star or above (B&B's / Guest House excluded). You may refuse the complementary pick-up service if you desire.
- If you do not wish to be picked-up, please arrive on the sixth floor of the Lotte Hotel 20 minutes before the start time and look for the Korea Travel Bureau (KTB) desk.
(in 2016 please come to Hotel President)
- Passport is a must; without it you may not participate on this tour.
- Camera lenses of 90mm or larger diameter are forbidden.
- Any luggage brought with you must be left in the vehicle while you are on the tour.
- In Panmunjom, (waving hands, making conversation, etc.) and any act of touching (microphones, flags, etc.) within the facility in North Korea or any action against the people of North Korea is prohibited. Please note in advance.
- The DMZ and JSA is under military control, so the tour schedule can be changed or cancelled(Full-refundable) without prior notice. If the tour of the Panmunjom Joint Security Area is cancelled due to military operations/emergency talks you will be refunded W30,000.
- In the interest of other passengers, we ask that you refrain form smoking while on board the vehicle as well as on the tour.
- The tour's schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather, traffic conditions and any potential military action.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|