Tour to Yangmingshan National Park and Hot Springs from Taipei
Visit Yangmingshan National Park, surrounded by panoramic views of mountains. Then relax in one of the many local hot springs, for a real Taiwanese experience.
Yangmingshan National Park is the only park in Taiwan that has volcanic geography and hot springs. It is next to Shamao Mountain and Qixing Mountain with Datun Mountain on the right and Guanyin Mountain in front. The magnificent mountainous scenery and comfortable weather have made Yangmingshan National Park a perfect summer resort. The park is characterized by a large clock made of flowers with a diameter of 22 feet.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Towel / Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:00-14:00 Pick-up at Hotels in Taipei
Yangmingshan National ParkA wide green space scattered with Chinese style buildings. Amongst the views of nature lie several monuments including the characteristic flower clock. Water runs around the flower clock and music is played every hour.
Hot Spring BathA relaxing dip in a natural hot spring that soothes and relaxes. There are many of these volcanic features all over Shamao Mountain.
18:00 Drop-off at Hotels in Taipei
- Bathing during menstruation is prohibited for hygiene reasons.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the Taipei city area. Please let us know your hotel details during booking or as soon as you have booked accommodation.
- If you stay in a hotel outside of the city or one that does not get pick-up then a hotel will be specified for you to get picked up from.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4 - 5 hour(s)|