Kaohsiung Night Tour
Visit the highlights of Kaohsiung in one night with a guided tour of the British Consulate, a cruise down the Love River, and snacking in the Night Market.
Enjoy the evening with a tour of Kaohsiung, beginning with the nearly 200 year old British Consulate, which now houses a historical museum. After the old, welcome the new with a cruise down Love River, where the brightly lit city streets and other boats create a glimmering panorama, before you jump into Liouhe Night Market for a taste of Taiwanese fare. The salted and steamed shrimp are a local favorite, as are the papaya milkshakes.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Zuoying Station free (per group)Zuoying Station free (per group)
Kaohsiung Station free (per group)Kaohsiung Station free (per group)
Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)
Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / English-speaking guide / Love River cruise fare / Travel insurance (2,000,000 NT) / Medical insurance (30,000 NT) / Mineral water
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:30-19:30 Pick-up from Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport
British ConsulateFrom a hilltop perch, the former British Consulate Residence building commands a panoramic view of Kaohsiung Harbor. The baroque-style brick compound is now used as a historical museum. It is also a popular site for taking wedding photos.
Liouhe Night MarketDive into the busy alleys and streets of the largest night market in Kaohsiung where steak, seafood, and local delicacies like salted steamed shrimp and papaya milkshakes are waiting.
Love RiverPassing through the heart of downtown Kaohsiung, the park-lined Love River is a popular leisure and recreation spot. Take a boat tour to fully enjoy the river sights, which shine with lights from the city and other boats at night.
22:00 Drop-off at Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport (Approximate times)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring your voucher on the day of the tour.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable to walk in, and shoes with good footing.
- Bring some money for meals, drinks, or snacks.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, and birthday information are required. Please input them while booking.
- This tour may be mixed with a Chinese speaking tour. The guide may operate the tour in both English and Chinese.
- No valuables storage is offered, so please leave values in the safe deposit box of your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off times will vary by the hotel you are staying at.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.