One Day Tour to the Taroko Gorge from Taipei
Take a journey through the dramatic scenery and famous spots along Taiwan's Taroko (Marble) Gorge. Explore the steep valley and gaze at the blue rushing water.
A pleasant day trip from Taipei come see the impressive Taroko Gorge, one of the must-sees in Taiwan! Visit the major sights of this amazing natural channel of marble including the mystical Eternal Spring Shrine and Swallow Caves. After lunch take a relaxing stroll on the shores of Chihsingtan Beach and pose with the stone art at Hualien Stone Sculptural Park.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Transportation fee / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00 Pick-up at Hotels
Train from Taipei to HualienIf the trains are full, you shall be transported to Hualien by tour bus.
Taroko GorgeA must see in Taiwan. Taroko became a national park in 1986 and is famous for its spectacular mountains and marble canyons. There are many waterfalls within the gorge, each as impressive as the last.
Gorge Trail Walking TourSee Changchun Shrine and the Marble bridge as well as the Swallow Caves, where the gorge walls are so narrow the almost seem to touch and the river runs swiftly between them. The trail that runs along here allows you to see the river from above.
Lunch at Silk Place (1 hour)
Jewelry Shop and Marble Factory (45 mins)
Hualien Stone Sculpture Park
Train Back to Taipei
19:30 Drop off at Hotels
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is a mixed language tour, and the languages used will vary depending on the participants on the day.
- Depending on weather and natural disasters you may not be able to visit all locations on the tour. In case of changes there will be no refunds. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the Taipei city area. Please let us know your hotel details during booking or as soon as you have booked accommodation. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, then we will set a hotel for you to get picked up from.
- If the train is fully booked, you will be taken to Hualien by bus.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 06:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of TWD 440.
- Any cancellations made after 06:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||13.5 hour(s)|