Salzburg Mirabell Palace Classical Concert in the Marble Hall
Salzburg Mirabell Palace Concert including Mozart and Beethoven. Since 1954 the "Salzburger Schlosskonzerte" have been offering their international audiences classical music of the highest standards
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:45 Arrive at Mirabell Palace at least 15 min before the concert starts
Exchenge you voucher at the entry
20:00 Enjoy an evening of Classical masters (1h40min)Over 230 chamber concerts a year take place in the Marble Concert Hall which is also famous as one of the most beautiful wedding halls world-wide. The music performed is mostly the works by great composers like Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven and many more.
Famous PerformancesDaniel Barenboim, Igor Oistrakh, Jeremy Menuhin, James Galway, Hermann Prey, Ingrid Haebler and many other prestigious artists have performed for the Salzburger Schlosskonzerte.
21:40 Concert ends
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- All Packages
- Students must present a valid ID.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Salzburg Things To Do12
- Salzburg Top Attractions9
- Salzburg Top Day Trips 14
- Salzburg Sightseeing Tours11
- Salzburg Salzach River Cruise4
- Excursions from Salzburg13
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy4
- Nightlife & Entertainment3
- Salzburg Christmas Markets3
- Seasonal Events4
- Tickets & Passes3