Vienna City Segway Tour
Cruise effortlessly through beautiful parks and around historic buildings using only the power of balance, all while receiving fantastic information from your guide!
▼ Read more
The Segway is the first of its kind- a self-balancing, personal transportation device that’s designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Your 3 hour tour is limited to small groups with one guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it’s like to be a Vienna celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Segway rental
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Depart on your segway tourA unique way to see Vienna! Visit the famous locations in this beautiful city on a fun and easy to use segway. You guide will tell you fascinating stories and there will be plenty of chances to take photos on this relaxed city tour.
Tour highlightsSee the famous Opera house, Hofburg Imperial Palace, the Rathaus (or city hall) and the stunning St. Stephen's Cathedral as well as many more of the impressive sights in Vienna.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Minors (under age 18) must be accompanied by an adult on the tour or must have our waiver signed in advance by an adult.
- Participant weight: 45-120 kg, minimum height: 150 cm
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- 100% refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour. No refund after this time.