Vienna City Bike Tour
Explore Vienna's Inner City and beautiful sights on a guided bike tour! See top Vienna attractions such as Vienna State Opera, the Albertina, St Stephen's Cathedral, the Heldenplatz and Stadtpark!
▼ Read more
This bike tour covers what it took the Habsburgs more than 600 years to build. You'll whizz past beautiful city palaces, wide boulevards, the winter palace, and many museums. It would take 3 days to walk what you will be shown in 3 hours! If something piques your interest, then you know where to return later for a visit. A must for those wanting to get a feel for this incredibly beautiful city!
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Bike + equipment rental / English and German speaking guide.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Begin your bike tour!You'll keep to bike paths as much as possible to allow you to relax while you ride and see the grandeur of the Habsburg’s Imperial capital. The guides are specially trained to give you the information you want and the stories you will remember with plenty of photo opportunities.
HighlightsSee such sights as: Staatsoper, Ringstrasse, Stephansdom, Mozart Denkmal, Heldenplatz, Hofburg, Michaelerplatz, Parlament, Rathaus, Burgtheater, Schottenkirche, Freyung, Albertina
- Infants must be old enough to ride in a child seat.
- Bicycles for children more than 125 centimeters tall (about age 8) can be rented. Please use a child seat for children under this height.
- Students must present a valid student ID or hostel card.
- The tour operator provides insurance of up to 3,000 euros. In addition, it is recommended that you have travel insurance that covers bike accidents.
- The tour is held rain or shine (rain ponchos provided). In case of bad weather, it is possible to choose a different day of the tour. If this is not possible, we do not charge to cancel.
|Credit card payment|
- Charge of 100% of the total amount for no show/cancellation within 12 hours of event
Charge of 50% of the total amount for cancellations 24-12 hours before event