Mostar Day Tour from Dubrovnik with a Private Guide
Take a day trip to Mostar, a cultural and economical center of Herzegovina and its unofficial capital. It is situated on the Neretva River and is the fifth largest city in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
▼ Read more
Price Displayed Per Solo Participant
In the morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel to take you for the full day excursion to Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina (about 3 hrs drive). This is a city where a traveller from the North first experiences dashes of Mediterranean air imbued with scents of citrus and sea!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 - 9 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Private Charter
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up for your hotel in Dubrovnik
Walking tour of Mostar with local guideSee Iconic buildings and monuments in this unofficial capital to the people, including the impresssive 'Old Bridge'. The building of this bridge was ordered by the sultan Sulejman the Magnificent and its construction took 10 years. It is a masterpiece of Ottoman Baroque architecture.
Shopping and Lunch break
PociteljThis unique settlement is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site and its recent reconstruction has returned the town to its original form.
17:00-18:00 Drop-off back in Dubrovnik
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Children under 12 years old are free. Please inform us after booking of any children participating.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.