Dubrovnik Day Trip from Split and Trogir
Discover Dubrovnik Old Town, the most photographed destination in Europe & an UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the Old Town's central street Stradun & the Franciscan Monastery with a local guide!
▼ Read more
During this day tour from Split and Trogir to Dubrovnik, you'll learn about Dubrovnik's history from an experienced guide. The tour includes a visit to the Old Town of Dubrovnik and many UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 - 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Accredited English-speaking guide / Round-trip transport in a luxury, air-conditioned coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:35-07:50 Pick-up from your hotel in Split or Trogir
12:00 Dubrovnik Old TownDubrovnik and its fortified Old Town are among the most visited and photographed destinations in all Europe. In the middle ages, it was known as the Republica Ragusa, a powerful maritime state and a big rival of Venice on the Adriatic coast.
Guided Tour of UNESCO World Heritage SitesSince 1979 Dubrovnik has been a part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. Famous for wonderful Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs and its two kilometers long walls that successfully resisted the attacks of different enemies through centuries.
Stradun and the Franciscan MonasteryExplore the Old Town's central street Stradun; the Franciscan Monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in the world), the renaissance Rector's Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress and many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town.
Enjoy free-time to sightsee at your leisureUse your free time in Dubrovnik to take a ride on the cable car to the top of the Srd Mountain and enjoy the breathtaking and magnificent view of the old town of Dubrovnik and surroundings. Walk around the old town and learn more about the cultural heritage and history from an experienced guide.
19:30-20:00 Return to Split or Trogir
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please arrive at the meeting point/ check-in point at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.