Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Split and Trogir Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a guided walking tour through Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day trip from Split and Trogir. Wander woodland paths, enjoy a boat ride across Kozjak lake and a short panoramic train ride.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 - 13 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Round-trip transfers in a luxury, air-conditioned coach / Entry ticket to the Plitvice National Park / Accredited English-speaking guide in Plitvice
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40-07:15 Pick-up from your hotel in Split or Trogir OR Check-in with Adriatic4You
07:30 Driving tour through the Croatian countryside with a coffee break on the wayThis tour will take you to the most beautiful European park, protected since 1979 as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
11:30 Sightseeing of Plitvice Lakes with an expert guideExplore 16 lakes all connected by amazing waterfalls. The National Park is 29685 ha of lakes and forest, including Veliki Slap, the highest waterfall in Croatia. As well as a guided walk through woodland paths, enjoy a boat ride across Kozjak, the biggest lake, and a short panoramic train ride.
15:45 Free time for lunch at 'Macola', a famous Croatian restaurant
19:00-19:30 Return to Trogir and Split
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please arrive at the meeting point/ check-in point at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 40.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.