Medugorje & Mostar Day Trip from Split and Trogir Instant Confirmation
Visit Medugorje, attend Holy Mass, enjoy a delicious tasting of traditional food and then go on a guided walking tour of Mostar on this spiritual day trip from Split and Trogir.
▼ Read more
Explore Mostar and Medugorje, towns of great spiritual and pilgrimage, on a day trip from Split and Trogir. Relax in Međugorje and attend Holy Mass. Take a walk across the historic Old Bridge, around the old Bazar and taste traditional food like burek or baklava. Later you can enjoy a guided walking tour of Mostar. Including round-trip transfers and a local expert guide.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 - 13 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Thu
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Accredited English-speaking guide / Round-trip transfers in a luxury, air-conditioned coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:35-07:55 Pick-up from your hotel in Split or Trogir OR Check-in with Adriatic4You
10:30 Explore Medugorje, a small, picturesque town on the river Neretva.Međugorje is a place of pilgrimage, where the Virgin Mary first appeared in 1981. Relax in this spiritual place and enjoy a walks towards the Apparition Hill. You will have free-time to explore at your leisure with the option to attend Holy Mass if you wish.
14:00 Guided Walking Tour of MostarMostar is famous for its 16th century bridge which both metaphorically and geographically connects the north with the south and the east with the west.Visit the old Bazar, the Mosque, the historic street and squares. Make the most of your time here and taste traditional food like burek and baklava!
15:00 Free-time to explore Mostar at your leisure
17:00-19:30 Return to Trogir and Split
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please arrive at the meeting point/ check-in point at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.