Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne Spa Tour from Prague Instant Confirmation
This trip combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to another Czech spa, Mariánské Lázne. During this tour you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest, most well known Czech Spa.
▼ Read more
Take a tour of Karlovy Vary on a day trip from Prague, visiting the 12 famous springs and a walk along the Teplá River. Visit the Moser glass shop and Thun porcelan shop before lunch and a visit to the Becherovka Museum. Finish up with a visit to Mariánské Lázne!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Pick-up & Check-in
09:00 Tour Commences
Karlovy VaryVisit the 12 famous springs, with a temperature of about 72°C, including Vrídlo. The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak. Also enjoy a walk along the Teplá River.
Local industry and souvenirsKarlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. You’ll also visit the Moser glass shop and Thun porcelan shop.
Lunch and visit the Becherovka Museum
Mariánské LázneTour of the spa area with its unique architecture, sample the spa waters from the famous Cross Spring and visit to the ancient colonades.
- If you chose student price, please bring proof that you are a student.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.