Nizbor's Rückl Glass Factory Tour from Prague Instant Confirmation
Travel to the most famous glass making factory in Czech Republic in a day from Prague and learn about this rare art and about Bohemia glass!
▼ Read more
In less than an hour, you will travel from Prague to one of the most famous Czech glass factories! The Nizbor Glass Factory is connected to a 300 year long tradition in glass making.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Pick-up & Check-in
09:00 Tour CommencesVisit the famous glass factory in the small town and learn about the history of glass production in Bohemia.
Learn about the stages of glass productionDiscover glass-blowing, painting, crackling and cutting! Learn about the history and the contemporary period of glass production in Bohemia. During the excursion you will get to know the individual stages of producing glass crystal by hand, i.e. the furnaces, processing, designing and polishing.
Visit the company storeThe Rückl Crystal glassworks in Nižbor manufactures an extensive range of cut 24% leaded crystal in a wide variety of decorations from the simple to extremely complex and laborious decorations, with gilt, hand painting and sandblasting.
13:00 Tour Ends
Requirement(s) - Others
- If you chose student price, please bring proof that you are a student.
- Please confirm attendance 72 hours prior to tour start by e-mail or telephone call. Contact details will be provided upon booking confirmation.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.