Konopiste Chateau Instant Confirmation
This remote castle where Austrian Crown Prince Franz Ferdinand kept his wall-to-wall firearms collection boasts high quality furniture, sculptures, paintings, and tapestries are on a par with museums!
Konopiště is a four-winged three storey château located in the Czech Republic, about 50 km (30 miles) southeast of Prague, outside the city of Benešov. It has become famous as the last residence of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir of the Austro-Hungarian throne, whose assassination in Sarajevo triggered World War I. The bullet that killed him, fired by Gavrilo Princip, is now an exhibit at the castle's museum.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Admission / English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking guide (while in the castle).
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:45 Meet at Grey Line Kiosk / Hotel Pick-up
13:00 Explore Konopiste Castle at your leisureFamous as the last residence of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, this grand four winged palace lies just outside the city of Benešov.
17:00 Tour ends
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Only while inside the castle is the tour is guided.
- During winter (Dec - March) the castle is closed.
- Please note that a valid student card is required for students from 18 to 26 to get the student rate and this must be brought with them on the day of the tour.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hour prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.