Karlovy Vary Spa Village One Day Tour from Prague
Travel from Prague to Karlovy Vary, world-famous spa, famed for its 12 natural medicinal mineral water springs. Sample mineral water and see the Geyser which expels water up to a height of 12 m.
▼ Read more
You will travel from Prague through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad). Sample the mineral water, see the gayser and enjoy a variety of historical and modern colonnades of this beautiful spa village. Admire locally manufactured Moser glass and Thun porcelain, try delicious local wafers and traditional “Becherovka” liqueur.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from your hotel
09:30 Your Karlovy Vary Tour beginsExplore this historical town and sample the local specialities. Famous for its glass and porcelain manufacturing and, of course, its curative spa and geyser, there is much to discover in Karlovy Vary!
Hot Spring Colonnade and Hot SpringThe Hot Spring is surrounded by the Hot Spring Colonnade, which was built in 1975. When visiting the esplanade hall, you can find not only the hot spring fountain, but also other five spring outputs.You can taste the hot spring water in the cup either in its natural temperature of 72 °C, or cooled.
LunchEnjoy a traditional Czech lunch in a picturesque settings in Karlovy Vary (included in the price).
Mill ColonnadeKarlovy Vary is known as the town of colonnades. Their main purpose is to provide the spa patients with comfort during treatments with the prescribed curative springs. The Mill Colonnade walls are decorated with allegorical reliefs and 12 statues, each representing one month of the year.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants applying for the student price must be under 26 years of age on the day of the event booked and present a valid student card.
- The water in the spa contains multiple minerals, some of which may react with some people's skin, so please use your own judgement before entering the spa's pools and tasting the water from the springs.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.