Cesky Krumlov One Day Tour from Prague with Lunch
You are invited to a town lifted right out of a fairy tale. Česky Krumlov, UNESCO cultural and natural heritage site, is nestled between beautiful countryside offering views along the Vltava river.
▼ Read more
Česky Krumlov, which has been part of the UNESCO cultural and natural heritage since 1992, is situated in Southern Bohemia, nestled in beautiful countryside with scattered ponds and lovely views along the Vltava river. In the historical centre of the town there are over 300 historical houses and the second largest castle in Czech with magnificent baroque gardens.
The castle used to be a seat of important and famous noble families - Rosenbergs, Eggenbergs and Schwarzenbergs. It is there you will see a unique theatre with a rotating auditorium. The historical city centre preser- ved its medieval atmosphere and picturesque narrow streets where you will find lovely little shops with handmade souvenirs.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Pick-up from your hotel
11:30 Arrive in Cesky KrumlovCesky Krumlov is a world heritage city and was built in the 13th century. Its name means "wetlands of the bend of the river of Bohemia". Their are many souvenir shops and unique historical buildings just waiting to be discovered.
Krumlov CastleA symbol of the city, Krumlov Castle. It is the second largest castle in Bohemia following Prague Castle. Every time the owner of the castle changed, so did the style, ranging from Gothic, Renaissance, to Baroque styles since it was built by the Krumlov feudal lords of the time in 1250.
Krumlov Castle TourThe important cultural monuments and deep history of Krumlov has been preserved here. Your local guide will take you on a castle tour. See the castle interior including the historical furniture, tapestries, weapons, paintings and the famous golden carriage.
13:00 Lunch and free time to explore
20:00 Tour ends in central Prague
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants applying for the student price must be under 26 years of age on the day of the event booked and present a valid student card.
- Cesky Krumlov interior in closed from October 31st until March 31st. During this period, you will instead be taken to a local museum.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.