Medieval Tallinn Day Tour from Helsinki
Travel by boat on a day trip from Helsinki to Tallinn, the beautiful ancient city that is Estonia's capital and listed as a UNESCO Heritage sight.
▼ Read more
Tallinn Day Tour from Helsinki begins in the morning with a boat trip from Helsinki for Tallinn, Estonia's capital. Enjoy a city tour of Tallinn with English-speaking guide who will take you around the most important sights. Enjoy free time to explore the city before your transfer to the harbor and journey back to Helsinki.
- Duration: 12 - 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / 3 course lunch / Returntrip boat trip between Helsinki and Tallinn / Transfers in Tallinn to the city centre / Tallinn city tour with an expert guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 The ferry departs for Tallinn, Estonia's capitalYou will board the boat independently. After leaving the ferry in Tallinn your English-speaking guide will be waiting with a board that says "Helsinki Expert Medieval Tallinn".
12:30 Arrive at the port in Tallinn and meet your guideHere you will have a guided walking tour of Tallinn's UNESCO World Heritage listed Old Town, a compact maze of cobblestone streets, historical buildings and breathtaking vistas. You will see the Song Festival grounds, 18th century Kadriorg Palace and Toompea Castle Hill.
18:45 Meet after free time for transfer back to ferryLunch is served in one of the charming restaurants in Tallinn's Old Town. After lunch, enjoy free time to explore the city before joining a transfer to the harbour and returning Helsinki by boat.
19:30 Return ferry from Tallinn to HelsinkiReturn ferry departs at 7:30pm (Mon - Fri) and 8:30pm (Sat & Sun).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- After confirming your reservation, you will receive, by e-mail, an E ferry ticket. Please print this and bring on the day along with the voucher.
- Upon arrival at Tallink terminal, Länsiterminaali, please show your voucher in exchange for a boarding pass at Tallink check-in desk on the second floor.
|Credit card payment|
- 14-2 days prior to departure: 50% of the tour price will be charged.
Later cancellations: 100% of the tour price will be charged.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||12 - 13.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Val S
I experienced a great visit to Tallinn, travelling to and from the city by ferry from Helsinki. My guide, Ethel, was very professional, full of information, and very proud of her country. I was guided...more