Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise with Live Music Instant Confirmation
Savor the unforgettable moments in Paris on this Seine River dinner cruise with refined French cuisine and live music entertainment. Admire night view of Paris and hit the dance floor after dinner!
▼ Read more
Enjoy a fine dining experience in this panoramic, glass-topped restaurant whilst Paris and its illuminated monuments float gently by. The Chef and his team offer a variety dishes "à la carte" prepared for you on board. A band and a singer turn your evening into a party for you to dance the night away. After the cruise you will be dropped-off at your hotel in Paris or it's closest vicinity.
Choice of starter:
Scallops, ceps, with coral sauce
Burgundy snails, Paris mushrooms, creamed lettuce
Duck foie gras au naturel, vinegared chanterelles
Semi-smoked back of salmon, 'mimosa' condiment
Choice of main course:
Fillet of sea bass, slow-cooked truffled leeks
Chump end of veal, chicory, velvet sauce
Duckling in Rossini style, glazed turnip, Port juice
Fillet of beef, artichoke, Foyot sauce
All dishes are served with mashed potatoes
Matured cheeses or choice of dessert:
Cheeses of the day matured by La Ferme d’Alexandre, our master cheese supplier
Opera cake by La Maison Lenôtre
Paris-Brest hazelnut macaroon
Vanilla-chestnut 'vacherin' dessert by La Maison Lenôtre
¼ bottle of wine white or red
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach / Dinner-cruise Bateaux Parisiens / 1/4 bottle of wine
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:45 Check-in at PARISCityVISION Pyramides Agency
Dinner Cruise with Bateaux ParisiensComfortably settled in, see the Eiffel Tower, the National Assembly, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the city hall and the sublime Cathedral of Notre-Dame. At night, a that dim glow illuminating every structure, Paris becomes an alluring theater where lovers perform their unscripted play.
Dinner and Live MusicThe Chef and his team offer a variety "à la carte" dishes prepared for you on board. A band and a singer turn the night into a party on the dance floor.
22:30 Drop-off at your hotel or near your hotel in Paris
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A Bateaux Parisiens cruise is a special occasion and as such guests are kindly requested to dress smartly for the experience. Sports shoes and leisurewear are not permitted on board.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Be sure to print out the VELTRA.com voucher and bring it with you on the tour day. If you forget it, you may not be able to participate in the tour.
- Please note that there may be multiple parties assigned at one table.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.