Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Skip the Line Entry Instant Confirmation
With audio commentary in several languages, travel around Paris' most famous tourist spots! After a cruise along the Seine, climb to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for a spectacular view of Paris!
▼ Read more
This half day tour is ideal for those wanting to see all top attractions of Paris! This tour includes a panoramic coach ride around Paris and it's most famous monuments, Skip the Line tickets to the 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of Paris plus one hour Seine river cruise. Perfect tour to discover Paris for the first time.
- Duration: 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach / Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets / Seine River cruise / Skip the Line Entry to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
09:00 City Tour of ParisDepart from the agency and drive by the Concorde Square, Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe. Then drive through the 16th district, known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas in Paris.
Seine River CruiseMake your first stop at the quai de la Bourdonnais and board the Bateaux Parisiens boat for a 1 hour commented cruise along the River Seine. Discover the main monuments of Paris along the Seine : Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris, Eiffel Tower
Visit the Eiffel TowerAfter the cruise we take the famous Eiffel Tower lift to reach the 2nd floor where you will admire the magnificent view on Paris : Montmartre with the Sacré Coeur, Invalides, or the Arc of Triumph on the Champs Elysées Avenue.
13:00 Tour ends
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please be sure to print and bring along your VELTRA voucher with you. Failure to do so may prevent you from participating in this tour.
- Children under 3 years old travel for free but please be sure to include them in the booking. Also be sure to display valid identification.
- The sequence of this tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise).
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.