Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau Castles Day Tour from Paris with Audioguide Instant Confirmation
Explore and discover two of France's great castles: Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau on this day trip from Paris. Learn all about these magnificent examples of French history and architecture.
▼ Read more
Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau Castles Day Tour from Paris with Audioguide
During this one day tour from Paris you will discover Vaux le Vicomte Castle, which once inspired King Louis XIV to build the Palace of Versailles. You will also visit Fontainebleau Castle - the only royal and imperial castle continually inhabited for seven centuries and UNESCO World Heritage site. You will visit both castles with an official audioguide and enjoy your tour at your own pace.
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach / Audio guide tour of the Vaux le Vicomte Castle / Audio guide tour of the Fontainebleau Castle / Admission to both castles
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at the Pyramides Office
09:15 Tour Departs
Vaux Le Vicomte CastleA masterpiece of mid-17th Century classical architecture, the château and its grounds were created by three talented artists working for Nicolas Fouquet, a rich, high-ranking French official and Louis XIV's superintendent of finances.
Fontainebleau CastleDating back as far as the 12th Century, it was one of the residences of the rulers of France from the reigns of Francis I to Napoleon III. Mediaeval, Renaissance and classical in style, several kings have left their mark on the château's history and construction.
18:15 Arrival back in Paris
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please ensure you bring your voucher with you as it is required to participate on the tour.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.