Palace of Versailles and Louvre Museum One Day Guided Tour with Lunch
In the morning discover the Palace of Versailles, the former residence of the Sun King, Louis XIV. In the afternoon enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre Museum and discover its biggest treasures.
After having been picked up at the doorstep of your downtown hotel in Paris, your guide will escort you to the Château de Versailles. Here you will be able to discover the famous French-style gardens, the outside of Marie Antoinette's Hamlet and the outside of the Grand and Petit Trianon. You will also be taken by your guide inside the Castle for a one-hour guided tour around the Grands Appartements and the Galerie des Glaces.
Around noon you will be back in Paris and we will dropped you off for lunch in the Opéra district before continuing your excursion in the afternoon with a guided tour (in English, Spanish or French) of the Louvre Museum, and in particular its 3 main works: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century. You will then be free to spend a little more time in the Louvre to visit other sections of the largest museum in the world.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8.5 - 9 hour(s)
- Available: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Skip the Line ticket to Versailles and the Louvre / 2 Course Lunch with wine / Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-08:20 Pick-up at your staying hotel in central area of Paris city
Departure from Paris
Versailles castle guided visit (1hour)You will be taken by your guide inside the Castle for a one-hour guided tour around the Grands Appartements and the Galerie des Glaces.
Back in Paris for lunch - enjoy a lunch in the Opéra district (1hr15)
Guided Tour in Louvre MuseumDicover 3 main works: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century
16:30 Tour ends inside the Louvre Museum where your are free to visit other sections
- The hotel pick-up is available only from the centrally located hotels within Paris Zip Code: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- No refunds for tours including lunch, cabaret, dinner or Eiffel Tower Tickets.
No cancellation will be accepted less than 48 hours prior to service. You will be invoiced 100%