Château de Fontainebleau Afternoon Tour from Paris Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tour to Fontainebleau Castle from Paris and visit the home of France's Kings, Queens, Emperors & Empresses since the Middle Ages.
Travel onboard our deluxe air-conditioned minibus and visit Fontainebleau castle,the royal residence from the 12th century, hunting lodge of François I and Napoleon Bonaparte's abdication. Today, Fontainebleau offers visitors its architectural treasures, its décors, its paintings and the thousands of fascinating and precious objects that it has preserved. Visit Napoléon's apartments on the first floor, where you can see a lock of his hair & more. See the decor of the François I Gallery, one of the most beautiful galleries in France. View the Trinity Chapel, the King's bedroom & Throne Room - It's the only remaining Throne Room in France retaining its original furniture.
Enjoy some free time to wander through the Chateau's gardens. Discover the English Garden, formerly the Pine Garden, and visit the mirror-like Carp Pond. Stroll through the Grand Park, with linear paths, star-shaped crossroads and a large canal built under Henri IV.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Entrance Fees to Fontainebleu Castle / Audio-guided tour with possibility to stroll through the gardens / Transportation in and air-conditioned minibus
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:10-13:40 Pick-up fro your hotel in central area of Paris
Fontainebleu Castle Tour Stars!Visit Fontainebleau castle,the royal residence from the 12th century, hunting lodge of François I and Napoleon Bonaparte's abdication.
Stroll through the Grand ParkEnjoy some free time to wander through the Chateau's gardens. Discover the English Garden, formerly the Pine Garden, and visit the mirror-like Carp Pond.
Tour Ends and Transport back to Paris
18:10 Drop-off at your hotel in central area of Paris
- The hotel pick-up is available only from the centrally located hotels within Paris Zip Code: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- No refunds for tours including lunch, cabaret, dinner or Eiffel Tower Tickets.
No cancellation will be accepted less than 48 hours prior to service. You will be invoiced 100%