Small Group Versailles Palace Half Day Tour from Paris with Audioguide Instant Confirmation
Let yourself be transported to the royal atmosphere visiting Versailles palace and its famous French gardens. Travel from Paris in a small group and explore the palace on your own with an audioguide.
▼ Read more
Enjoy a half day excursion to the Palace of Versailles from Paris by luxury air-conditioned minivan in a group of maximum 8 participants with pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Paris. Explore the palace at your own pace with an audioguide, see the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors and stroll around the gardens.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Paris / Transport in a luxury air conditioned minivan / English-speaking driver-guide / Skip the Line tickets to the Versailles and its gardens
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Pick-up from your hotel
Transport to the Versailles PalaceA mere 20km from Paris, the legendary Palace of Versailles. Get a real taste for the sumptuous lavishness of the home of French kings, from Louis XIV to Louis XVI. A symbol of French political might and classic French art, this overly luxurious palace was built on a mind-blowing scale.
Versailles Palace with AudioguideExplore the palace with and audioguide at your own pace. Travel back in time and see the palace's most beautiful rooms: King's Grand Apartments, Queen's Grand Apartments, Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Marie Antoinette.
Hall of MirrorsThe unique room in which guests were received and impressed, designed by the famous architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. Almost 240 feet-long, it was created to dazzle visitors to the Sun King, Louis XIV; it is lit by 17 windows and some 350 mirrors, and overlooks the palace's breath-taking gardens.
Versailles Palace GardensEnjoy free time to explore the Palace of Versailles grounds and the surrounding palace gardens, admiring 386 works of art, fountains, ponds, flower beds and trees.
12:00 Drop-off at your hotel in Paris
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please bring a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to the activity as proof of purchase. If you do not bring your printed voucher, the activity provider may charge you again in full and VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
- Audio guide in the castle provided in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|