Paris 2 Hour Morning Tour & Afternoon Versailles Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch
Visit the world heritage Palace of Versailles - the former residence of Louis XIV. In the morning enjoy a 2 hour tour of Paris top attractions and an unforgettable lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 - 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in an air-conditioned minibus / Lunch at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" at the 1st floor od the Eiffel Tower / Skip the Line access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower / Skip the Line ticket to the Palace of Versailles
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Paris SightseeingYour driver guide will show you all the "must see" sights of Paris in 2 hours: Champs-Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Invalides, Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, The Opera Garnier, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Palace-Museum, Orsay Museum, Madeleine Church.
Lunch at Le 58 Tour EiffelAt the end of the City Tour, your driver guide will drop you off at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for lunch, at "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" Restaurant where a table will already be ready and waiting for you. You will then have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch and the Panoramic view of Paris.
VersaillesAfter lunch, the guide will be waiting for you at the foot of the Eiffel Tower to escort you to Versailles Palace. At Versailles, you will have free time to visit the Great Apartments - Queen's Bedroom, Hall of Mirrors, Gallery of Battles, Royal State Apartments on your own with an audio guide.
- The hotel pick-up is available only from the centrally located hotels within Paris Zip Code: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017.
|Credit card payment|
- No refunds for tours including lunch, cabaret, dinner or Eiffel Tower Tickets.
No cancellation will be accepted less than 48 hours prior to service. You will be invoiced 100%