Paris Catacombs Guided Tour with Skip the Line Tickets
Experience the mysterious atmosphere of Paris Catacombs on a guided tour with skip-the-line entrance tickets. Walk through history and amongst the remains of the 6 million people who rest there!
▼ Read more
This exclusive skip-the-line tour explores the Paris's mysterious underground world. Learn the history behind the largest cemetery in Paris and why it was created. You'll walk the corridors and enter the rooms that hold the bones of over six million people.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Skip the Line entry to the Catacombs
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:15 Meet at your guide at the Paris Catacombs Entrance
12:30 Catacombs TourAdmire the peculiar beauty of the arranged bones and the mysterious atmosphere as your guide explains the history of the catacombs and the six million people that have been kept there.
See a very different side of the City of Light!Descend deep into the tunnels of Paris, beneath its metro and far below its sewers and explore over two km of tunnel and their macabre galleries of skulls and bones. Listen to the haunting stories and legends that embody these halls of skeletons.
14:00 Check Out
- The Catacombs are 130 steps below ground to enter, and 83 steps to climb up to exit. While in the Catacombs the temperature: 14°C/57°C. This tour is not advised to anyone suffering from cardiac, respiratory weakness or nervous disease, young children, or anyone with tendencies towards claustrophobia as the Catacombs are comprised of a route through underground tunnels and caverns.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- It is recommended to participate in comfortable shoes.
- The tour is operated rain or shine.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Tue, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Infrequent traveler
Kids ages 13 and 17 and I took tour on a Sunday morning in June. Guide was waiting just as they stated in email and we went in promptly going past a loooong line that was already in place about an ho...more