Musée d’Orsay and Notre Dame: Highlights of Paris Guided Tour Instant Confirmation
See two of the major sights in Paris - Musée d’Orsay & Notre Dame in one day! Visit the Musée d’Orsay, the world’s largest collection of Impressionist art. Explore Ile de la Cité, home of Notre Dame.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Start your day with a visit of Musée d'OrsaySkip the long entrance lines and follow your expert guide into a world of color and light. The Orsay Museum is home to the largest collection of Impressionist paintings. You’ll discover how how painters such as Monet radically changed the way we view and depict the world
See incredibly famous and highly recognizable collection of masterpiecesThe tour covers all of the highlights: Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas, Monet, Manet, Renoir and more. There is no better way to experience Paris’s favorite museum than through the eyes of the local guide who is eager to share his enthusiasm and knowledge.
Lunch time (2 hours 25 min)You will be given free time to enjoy lunch on your own. Our guides will be there to assist you with recommendations.
13:45 Meet your guide for walking tour of the famous Ile de la CitéSee the imposing walls of the Conciergerie, where Marie-Antoinette spent her last days. Admire the oldest clock in Paris, dating back to 1535 - it still works! Stand on the 0km point in front of Notre Dame from where all French road distances are calculated, you are truly in the heart of Paris.
Cathedral of Notre DameYou will see why Victor Hugo selected Notre Dame as the setting for his widely acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, soaring spires, the monumental organ and the imposing bell towers create an ambience that is as beautiful as it is ominous.
15:00 Tour Ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is not permitted in the Musée d'Orsay.
- Large bags or backpacks are not permitted in the Musée d'Orsay.
- Non-flash photography is allowed in Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.