Skip the Line: Notre Dame Cathedral with Towers and Ile de la Cite Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a walking tour tour around the beautiful Ile de la Cité in the heart of Paris! Skip the line to the Notre Dame with a priority ticket and go on top of the Towers to admire the panorama of Paris!
▼ Read more
Skip the Line: Notre Dame Cathedral with Towers and Ile de la Cite Walking Tour
During this tour you will enjoy a guided tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral with a Skip the Line entry, to make the most of your time on Paris! You will also get on top of the Notre Dame towers to see the magnificent panorama of Paris from above. Walk around the picturesque Ile de la Cite and learn all about the history of this area from your knowledgeable local guide.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Headsets
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check-in & Tour departs
Walking tour of the famous Ile de la CitéSee the imposing walls of the Conciergerie, where Marie-Antoinette spent her last days. Admire the oldest clock in Paris, dating back to 1535 - it still works! Stand on the 0km point in front of Notre Dame from where all French road distances are calculated, you are truly in the heart of Paris.
Cathedral of Notre DameYou will see why Victor Hugo selected Notre Dame as the setting for his widely acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, soaring spires, the monumental organ and the imposing bell towers create an ambience that is as beautiful as it is ominous.
Skip the Line Access to the Notre Dame Bell TowersWhether you choose to climb the 387 steps to the top is up to you, but with its 13-ton bell and army of gargoyles, the towers are worth every step – not to mention the fact that they offer perhaps the most stunning view in all of Paris.
12:00 Tour Ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Non-flash photography is allowed in Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
113594 4 [EN_31001_163332, EN_31001_163337, EN_31001_163725, EN_31001_181512]