Berlin Segway Tour: All-In-One City Sightseeing Tour Instant Confirmation
Segway tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Berlin veterans. This fun tour will offer you a fantastic opportunity to see virtually all of the sites in Berlin on Segway.
▼ Read more
Our All-In-One Berlin City Segway tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Berlin veterans. You'll see all the main sights of Berlin in 3-hours! Stopping every few hundred meters to soak them in, hear fascinating anecdotes, take pictures, and discuss Berlin’s history. Your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will give you information and stories about the Berlin sights.
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Fully guided tour of Berlin by Segway / 30-minute segway orientation session before the tour / Use of a Segway and helmet
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Depart on your Segway tour!
Checkpoint CharlieThe famous border crossing between East Berlin and West Berlin for Allied forces and foreigners is now an outdoor exhibit detailing the Cold War.
Brandenburg GateArguably Germany's most famous monument, the Brandenburg Gate served as a backdrop for many of Berlin's most important events.
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of EuropeThis recently-finished memorial is powerful to all who visit. Its 2711 blocks of various heights sit on undulating ground to give those walking through it a sense of solice and solitude.
Berlin WallSee one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, now under historical protection, as you hears of why it was built and how it fell.
Museum IslandThis is home to five of Berlin's most famous museums, notably the Pergamon Museum and the Egyptian Museum (now housed in the Neues Museum).
Potsdamer PlatzThe new "downtown" of Berlin with unparalleled modern architecture.
Hitler's BunkerStand above Hitler's bunker as you can relive the final days of the Third Reich and Hitler's bizarre demise.
ReichstagGermany's famous parliament building stood just in front of the Wall in West Berlin, a testament that the final chapters of Berlin's 20th Century had yet to be written. Germany moved it's federal government back to Berlin in 1999.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to participate
- Unsuitable for pregnant women
- Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
- All participants need a valid drivers license while on a Segway in Germany!
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
What happens if it rains?
- The tours run rain or shine. The tours in the rain can be a different kind of fun and an even more fun memory! The guides try their best to take cover but sometimes you will be exposed to the elements. Pocket-sized rain ponchos are for sale in the shop and it is highly recommend that you purchase one before the tour. If you don’t use it, the shop will buy it back from you - it's a bit of a rain insurance policy!
Do we go inside the Berlin museums and monuments?
- The tour guides cannot enter the Berlin museums and monuments. German Law restricts museum guides to their authorized officials. Plus, some people would want to spend only ten minutes in the museum while others would prefer 3 hours. Your guide, and the shop staff, will be happy to show you exactly how to go back to any sites you would like to explore further or visit the interior. This applies to all bike and segway tours except Gardens and Palaces of Potsdam Bike Tour from Berlin. This tour includes entrance tickets and audio-guide of Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam.
What is a Segway?
- The SegwayTM Human Transporter is the first of its kind-a self-balancing, personal transportation device designed to go anywhere people do. Easy to use and operate, the two-wheeled Segway sports high-tech gyroscopes that automatically respond to your body’s movements, “sensing” when it should speed up and slow down.
You stand on a small platform between left and right wheels as you hold onto handlebars at a comfortable waist height. The Segway handles the balancing for you, so that you’re always upright as you glide through any environment.
You may also visit Segway LLC’s site for more detailed info.
Is there a weight limit of minimum age for the Berlin Segway Tour: All-In-One City Sightseeing Tour?
- There is a weight limit of 250 lbs. (117 kilograms) to ride Segways. All participants must also be at least 15 years old and possess at least a moped or auto drivers license.
Is there a minimum or maximum number of participants required?
- No minimum number for tours to go out! The tours run with just one participant. We believe your vacation is too valuable to waste on minimum tour participant requirements. Regarding maximums, we do of course only have a limited number of machines. Also, for safety and group comfort reasons groups are split if more than 8 participants.
Are the Segways safe for children or people with disabilities?
- Although riding a Segway is relatively easy to do and learn, we do require that all riders be at least 15 years of age and possess a moped or auto license. Each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session. You will practice on the Segways until everyone feels comfortable.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
It rained a bit, but we had fun anyway! Before the tour started, it took a whole thirty minutes for a detailed explanation on how to handle the segway, along with practice time. It was my first time ...more
It was the most popular activity on TripAdvisor for Berlin, so we decided to book it. It was much more fun than expected. I rather don't have a confidence in my athletic ability, but I was able to rid...more