FC Bayern Allianz Arena Stadium Tour from Munich including City Sighteeing Instant Confirmation
In addition to the major sights of Munich the tour takes you to the most modern soccer stadium in Europe, Allianz Arena – venue for the World Cup 2006. A visit to the FC Bayern Grounds will follow.
▼ Read more
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:15 Check-in and meet your guide
10:00 A visit to the major sights of MunichSee the major sights of this huge city including its magnificent architecture, royal squares, numerous palaces, churches and museums.
A visit to the Allianz ArenaThe Allianz Arena, opened in 2005 and home to both major Munich clubs, Bayern and TSV 1860, was designed purely as a football stadium. The architecturally unique arena was constructed in under three years.
A visit to the FC Bayern GroundsWith the monumental Olympiastadion reaching the end of its shelf life, tenants Bayern Munich and 1860 Munich were left with a decision: renovate the 30-year-old structure or build a new home!
13:30 Tour Ends
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
- Children under the age of 4 travel free when sharing a seat with an adult.
- Tour explanations are available on the bus in German and English.
- Excursions are operated with airconditioned coaches.
- Meals are not included.
- No refunds for unused tickets.
- No responsibility for any delay due to traffic problems and detours.
- Boarding depends on free seat capacity.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.