Neuschwanstein Castle Private Day Tour from Munich SALE
Enjoy your own private tour of Germany's Romantic Road. Book a private car from Munich to the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the most popular attractions in Germany.
▼ Read more
Neuschwanstein Castle, built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria, embraces the style of the Middle Ages and is often called the Cinderella Castle. As the end point of the German Romantic Road, it is a popular spot for visitors and private car is the perfect way to reach it as well as enjoy the journey.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking driver / Private car transport for 9 hours / English-speaking driver guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from hotels in Munich
Travel to Neuschwanstein Castle by Private CarEnjoy leisurely sightseeing by private car. See beautiful views of this magnificent castle and explore inside if you choose. The interior of the castle is decorated with glittering decorations and in combination with the beauty of the outside it really epitomizes a true fairy tale building.
18:00 Drop-off at Munich Hotel
- On this tour your Driver also acts as your guide.
- Price shown is for 9 hours. Time delays of more than 30 minutes will be charged €50 per hour.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price. If you wish to enter Neuschwanstein castle during the tour, please buy a ticket once there.
|Credit card payment|
- Cancellation charges:
10% of the total amount (45-30 days before the activity)
25% of the total amount (29-15 days before the activity)
50% of the total amount (14-3 days before the activity)
100% of the total amount (2 days before the activity)