Cape Sounion Half DayTour from Athens
Travel along the beautiful coast towards Cape Sounion and the Temple of the Greek God of the Seas, Poseidon. This tours offer stunning costal views along the Saronic Gulf on the way to the Cape!
▼ Read more
Drive along the coastal road, past the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza to the most southern point of Attica, Cape Sounion, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Posseidon stands.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:10 Pick-up & Check-in
14:30 Departure from AthensTravel to the southern-most point of the Attica, along the coast to Cape Sounion. See the beautiful white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon against the stunning coastal view!
Visit the Temple of PoseidonOn the way you have a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf and the little islands offshore. After visiting the temple of Poseidon you have time to walk at leisure on the rocky promontory of Sounion.
18:30 Drop-off back in central Athens
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 8 business days to 08:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.