Athens Cooking Class and Greek Dinner Instant Confirmation
Be initiated into the Greek cuisine! Learn valuable cooking secrets by an experienced Cooking instructor, take a wonderful lesson with plenty of hands-on cooking and enjoy the dinner you prepared!
▼ Read more
The venue is a warm and traditional tavern, famous for years among local Athenians for its delicious home style cooking. The best part of all is the sumptuous dinner that you will have with the rest of your “classmates” at the end of the lesson!
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dinner / One glass of wine (or soft drink) / English speaking Food specialist / Office staff escort you to the venue
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:15 Check-in and meet your fellow chefs!
18:30 Welcome drink made by your Cooking Instructor!She will welcome you with a small glass of “raki” which is a twice distilled drink made from grapes and is the perfect ice breaker for the newly introduced and a great courage booster for all amateur cooks who are about to be initiated into the fascinating world of her delicious cooking!
The Lesson begins!Learn to make 4 starters and a main course under the constant guidance of your instructor. Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats used and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes.
Course endAt the end of the course, you will get to enjoy the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine and a desert. Take the recipes home with you and impress friends and family!
20:30 Class Ends
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Full time students require valid international student cards
- The tour operates come rain or shine.
- You may purchase an additional drink at the venue for an additional cost payable on site.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:30 local time, 3 business days to 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.