Szentendre Artist Village Day Trip from Budapest including Danube River Cruise Instant Confirmation
You are invited to revel in the history of the picturesque Artist’s Village, called Szentendre. Day trip includes a complimentary delicious Hungarian specialty for lunch.
▼ Read more
Szentendre Artist Village Day Trip from Budapest including Danube River Cruise
Let us show you Szentendre, the picturesque artists' village in the Danube Bend. Walk along the cobbled narrow streets and taste the Hungarian speciality, so called Lángos. To have a memorable day we return to Budapest by boat (May – September).
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transportation by motor-coach / Tasting of Lángos (fried Hungarian flat bread) / Danube River Cruise (Summer Only)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30-09:45 Pick-up & Check-in
10:00 Explore the village of Szentendre with its Baroque style architectureDepart Budapest and travel to the picturesque Artists' Village, called Szentendre. you will be able to wander along the narrrow streets and around this baroque settlement, built on medieval ruins. You'll be invited to try Lángos (fried Hungarian flat bread).
Fee time at leisure to explore and go shoppingThen you will have the opportunity to go shopping or to visit the Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum (marzipan figures).
Return to Budapest with a Danube River CruiseDuring the summer (approx May 1 to September 30) return to Budapest on the Danube by boat. The tour ends at the pier / city centre of Budapest. Note, if the cruise is not available (in Winter or due to low water levels) you will return to Budapest by motor-coach.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|