Reykjavik Brewery Beer Tour Instant Confirmation
Ölgerðin (e. The Brewery), Iceland’s oldest brewery invites you on a unique journey. Taste the quirkiness of Iceland while listening to stories about the drinking culture of Iceland past and present.
▼ Read more
Come take a look at the brewery, dive into the drinking habits and experience the Icelandic spirit, all in this one entertaining stop at Ölgerðin, their new and stylish headquarters in Reykjavík.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Beverages / English-speaking guide / Brewery tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:15-17:30 Pick-up from Reykjavik
17:45 Travel to Ölgerðin for the Taste the Saga tourYou’ll be introduce you to Icelands idea of mead, that the Vikings brewed, be given a taste of beer substitute, that Icelanders drank during the prohibition years and also a shot of Brennivín, produced in the breweries distillery, among other extraordinary Icelandic beverages.
If you haven’t experienced Icelandic alcoholic beverages you are in for a treat!You'll be served Gull beer, Malt & Appelsín, different kinds of spirits and history, all in this 60 minute visit that will surely make your day brighter. You are sure to leave with a smile on your face.
19:45-20:15 Drop-off back in Reykjavik
- The legal drinking age in Iceland 20 years old. Those who are under 20 years of age will not be served alcohol.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.