Whale Watching and Wildlife Tour in Iceland from Reykjavik
Head out from Reykjavik and into the Atlantic Ocean in search of Whales and all sorts of sea life. This 3.5 - 4.5 hour whale watching cruise experience in Iceland is something you'll never forget!
▼ Read more
Summer season is great for whale watching, as the wildlife in the bay is at its highest peak. This is the time when the minke whales are at their most abundant, along with the white-beaked dolphins, harbour porpoises and humpback whales, giving us the chance to enjoy and understand them in their natural environment.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick up from Reykjavik(Adult) + USD 17.74 x per personPick up from Reykjavik(Adult) + USD 17.74 x per person
Pick up from Reykjavik(Child,Age:7-15) + USD 8.87 x per personPick up from Reykjavik(Child,Age:7-15) + USD 8.87 x per person
Pick up from Reykjavik(Child,Age:0-6) free x per personPick up from Reykjavik(Child,Age:0-6) free x per person
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / English-speaking guide / On board, warm overalls, raincoats and blankets are offered, but we strongly recommend dressing warmly.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 (Mar-Oct) - 20:30 (Jun-Jul) (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 (Mar-Oct) 10:00 (Jun-Aug) 13:00 (Year Round) 14:00 (Jun-Aug) 17:00 (May-Sept) 19:00 (August) 20:30 (Jun-Jul) (Hide details)
08:15-08:45 Pick-up or Check-in
09:00 Embark from Reykjavik in search of Whales and more...A guide will meet you in the Whale Watching Centre, which is facilitated on board an old fishing vessel permanently placed by the pier. Before or after the tour you can enjoy the onboard multimedia show that includes images, videos and facts about the whales and marine life.
Wildlife in IcelandThe local bird life is diverse and such birds as the Puffin, Arctic Tern and Gannet are all common sights on this tour but you'll spot Minke whale, the Humpback, Harbour Porpoise and the White-beaked Dolphins.
11:30-12:30 Tour Ends
- Please ask for sea sickness tablets if you think that you are sensitive to sea sickness. They are provided free of charge.
- If no whales or dolphins are seen on your tour you will be offered a complimentary ticket valid for two years.
- During the wintertime (1 Nov - 31 March) the tour is from 3-6 hours.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.