Sólheimajökull Glacier Hiking Day Tour from Reykjavik
Try ice climbing and glacier hiking with experienced guides and all the safety equipment you need on a day tour from Reykjavík to Sólheimajökull Glacier on Iceland´s South Coast.
▼ Read more
Best option for those with travelling by a rental car. Here is your chance to visit a glacier and not just any glacier, this trip will take you to the frozen glacial tongue that is Sólheimajökull. It is a magnificent phenomenon, a rugged, raw and ever changing hub of ancient frozen water. Try ice climbing and glacier hiking with experienced guides and all the safety equipment you need.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up from Reykjavik + USD 44.24 x per personPick-up from Reykjavik + USD 44.24 x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / A glacier hike on Sólheimajökull glacier / Introduction to ice climbing / Glacier gear
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years or shoe size 35 (for crampons).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Warm head-wear and gloves
- Hiking Shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Hiking shoes, waterproof jacket and pants can be rented at Arctic Adventures main office at Laugavegur 11 in Reykjavík.
|Credit card payment|
- Cancellation less than 2 days (48 hours) prior to the tour: 100% charge
Cancellation between 7-2 days prior to the tour: 30% charge
Cancellation more than one week (7 days) prior to the tour: 10% charge