Golden Circle by Super Truck & Snowmobile Day Trip from Reykjavík
Geysers, waterfalls and glaciers - discover the best of Iceland and enjoy and exciting adventure with super jeep approach to the Golden Circle and snowmobile ride on Langjökull Glacier!
▼ Read more
Classic Golden Circle tour with a twist. Approach the Golden Circle in a super truck, see Þingvellir National Park (Thingvellir), Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and finish off your day with a snow mobile ride on the Langjökull Glacier!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Transfer from Reykjavík (and return) / Guided super jeep safari / One-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull / Safety equipment for snowmobiling
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick-up from your hotel in Reykjavik
Embark on your Golden Circle adventure!
Thingvellir National ParkYour super jeep safari begins with a 40 min drive to Thingvellir National Park. This is one of Iceland’s most historic sites as it was here where Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD.
Geysir Hot SpringNext you head to the world-renowned geothermal area around the Geysir hot spring where you can witness gurgling bubbling water burst 25 meters high. This is the one spouting hot spring that all such phenomena on Earth are named after.
Gullfoss Waterfall and lunch breakContine to Gullfoss, “the Golden waterfall”, with practically no limit to how close you can stand next to it. Gullfoss is a great sight with water rushing down three steps of lava layers exhibiting breathtaking power and grandeur. Lunch stop is made at Gullfoss Café (own expense).
Snowmobile adventure time! (1-1.5 hours)Finish off your exciting day with a snowmobile tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier. Adventure of a lifetime!
19:00 Drop-off back in Reykjavik
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm outdoor clothing including woollen underwear, waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and winter/snow gloves.
- Itinerary might be changed according to weather and road conditions.
- There will be 2 passengers per snowmobile.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 22:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 8 business days to 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.