Cork, Blarney Castle and Queenstown:Titanic Story Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
A day trip to Ireland's Southern capital, Cork, visiting the world renowned Blarney Stone and the Queenstown Story at Cobh, on Cork Harbour, famous as the Titanic's last port of call.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Train fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in at Houston Station (Customer Service Desk)
Arrival in Cork & Blarney Castle (Don't forget to kiss the famous stone!)Board the InterCity Express towards Cork, then hop aboard the bus to Blarney. Legend says that if you kiss the Blarney Stone, you will gain the "gift of gab," the talent of charming and persuasive talking. Lean out and kiss the stone!
Cork & Cobh Heritage CentreCobh's Queenstown Story Heritage Centre is in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the point for generations of Irish emigrants who arrived in a new world escaping famine. Cobh was known for being the last port the Titanic ever docked in.
20:00 Tour ends at Dublin Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.