Kilkenny and Waterford Crystal Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a day out to Ireland's sunny south east from Dublin. Visit the ancient city of Kilkenny or as it is known "The Marble City". Explore the historic Viking City of Waterford and its Crystal Center.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 13 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Train fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:05 Check-in Heuston Station (Customer Service Desk)
07:25 Departure to Kilkenny
09:00 Kilkenny City Guided TourAfter the Guided Tour of Kilkenny, you will have plenty of time to explore and perhaps visit Kilkenny Castle overlooking the River Nore (admission not included) and the nearby Kilkenny Design Centre.
11:40 Departure to Waterford
12:20 Waterford & Crystal Visitors CentreOn arrival enjoy lunch in Waterford, followed by a tour of the Waterford Crystal Visitors Centre (Admission included).
16:25 Departure to Dublin
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Meals are not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.