Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher 3 Days Tour from Dublin
A three day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story and then from Killarney, touring the Ring of Kerry the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3 day
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Bus fare / Train fare / Accommodation fee / English-speaking guide / Hotel Breakfast
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in at Houston Station
Arrival in Cork & Blarney Castle (Don't forget to kiss the famous stone!)Board the InterCity Express towards Cork, then hop aboard the bus to Blarney.
Legend says that if you kiss the Blarney Stone, you will gain the "gift of gab," the talent of speaking with charm! Lean out and kiss the stone.
Cork & Cobh Heritage CentreCobh was known as Queenstown until the 1920s, and is famous for being the last port the Titanic ever docked in. After sightseeing, head through Cork to Killarney.
Depart Cork by train to KillarneyPass through Cork on your way to a comfortable Bed and Breakfast, where you will spend the night. Evening free in Killarney.
Ring of Kerry TourTake a tour of the Iveragh Peninsula, where scenic views from mountains, lake shores, and craggy cliffs are waiting for you.
Overnight in Killarney
07:30 Limerick & Bunratty CastleAfter a short tour of Viking city Limerick, famous as the setting for the movie Angela's Ashes on the mighty river Shannon, visit Bunratty Castle and its lovely folk park. Strike West for the tiny fishing village of Doolin on the Wild Atlantic Coast. Lunch stop at Gus O'Connor's traditional bar.
Cliffs of Moher & The BurrenEnjoy the majestic view of Cliffs of Moher, the highest sea cliffs in Europe.Perhaps take some of the cliff walk if you dare.
Experience the unique limestone desert of Burren, famous for its unique flora and fauna.
19:20 Departure from Galway
21:50 Tour ends at Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC or Student ID at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.