Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula 3 Days Tour from Dublin
A three day tour from Dublin to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, Queenstown Story and then based in Killarney, touring the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3 day
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Transportation fee / Accommodation fee / Hotel Breakfast
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in at Houston Station
InterCity Express to Cork & Blarney CastleAfter arriving in Cork, board the bus for Blarney .Legend says that if you kiss the Blarney Stone, you will gain the "gift of gab," the talent of smooth and wonderful speaking. Lean out over a height, and kiss the stone!
Cork & Cobh Heritage CentreCobh was known as Queenstown until the 1920s, and is famous for being the last port the Titanic ever docked in. After sightseeing, head through Cork to Killarney.
Depart Cork by train to KillarneyPass through Cork on your way to a comfortable Bed and Breakfast, where you will spend the night. Evening free in Killarney.
10:00 Ring of Kerry TourTake a tour of the Iveragh Peninsula, where scenic views from mountains, lake shores, and craggy cliffs are waiting for you.
Overnight in Killarney
10:00 Dingle PeninsulaHead out onto the Dingle Peninsula, the westernmost part of Ireland, where towering cliffs look out on vertical drops into the ocean, creating unparalleled views.
Return to Killarney after the excursion.
17:36 Departure from Killarney
21:00 Tour ends at Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC or Student ID at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.