The Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and Aran Islands 3 Days Tour from Dublin by Train
Visit the best parts of southern Ireland and experience the delights of Galway Bay surrounded by the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher, facing spectacular Connemara across the water with the Aran Islands.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3 day
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Bus fare / Train fare / Accommodation fee / English-speaking guide / Hotel Breakfast
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in at Houston Station
Arrival in Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk Village (admission included)Take a short tour of Limerick, including the setting for "Angela's Ashes", and the 15th century Bunratty Castle, where an open museum detailing old life in Ireland is available for public viewing (Admission included). Lunch stop at Doolin Pub.
Cliffs of Moher & The BurrenEnjoy the majestic view of Cliffs of Moher, the highest sea cliffs in Europe.Perhaps take some of the cliff walk if you dare. On a clear day the Aran Islands are visible from the top of the sheer cliffs.
Experience the unique limestone desert of Burren, famous for its unique flora and fauna.
Check-in at a Galway AccomodationEnjoy a comfortable night in a 3 star class accommodation, in the city center of Galway. Evening free to enjoy this city with its huge selection of traditional bars some with music and a wide variety of restaurants and cafés.
10:00 Scenic flight to Inishmore IslandHop aboard the plane from Connemara for a scenic flight to Inishmore Island with a stop for lunch in Kilronan. Then see the sights, including the ancient Dun Aonghasa, a prehistoric fort that has stood for more than 3,000 years.
17:30 Relax in a Galway hotel, and rest up for the third day of your tour
10:00 From Galway to Connemara by CoachMountains, lakes and deep inlets are there to behold, visit the lovely fishing village of Leenane on Ireland's only fjord - Killary Harbour. See the World famous Kylemore Abbey & Garden (Admission included). See the Tweleve Bens and Maamturks mountain ranges.
19:20 Once back in Galway board the InterCity train to return to Dublin
21:50 Tour ends at Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC or Student ID at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.