From Galway to Inis Mór/ Ferry & Bus Transfer / Return
Located in the heart of Galway Bay, the Aran Islands' raw beauty and charm leaves visitors longing to return again and again. There are many Celtic ruins and tombs to remind you of the islands' pasts.
Aran Islands refers to three islands located on the west coast of Ireland. Take the ferry from Galway to Inis Mór (or Inishmore), the largest of the three islands, with its strong Irish culture. Enjoy a short stay in Inis Mór if you wish or use your return ticket on the same day, it is up to you!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Cruise fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:20 Check-in at Aran Island Ferry office
09:30 Transfer to the ship at Ros a' Mhíl (1 hour)
10:30 Sail to Inis Mór (40mins)
Enjoy exploring the beautiful island of Inis MórThe largest of the Aran Islands, located furthest to west. The island is steeped in Irish culture, and Irish is the official language for people who live here. There are beautiful seaside cliffs, a circular stone fort left by the ancient Celts, around 3,500 years ago, and many other ancient ruins.
17:00 Sail to Ros a' Mhíl
18:00 Transfer to Galway
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Student price refers to someone at school full time (5 days a week), over the age of 13yrs.
- When boarding your return journey from Inis Mór, you must arrive at the harbor 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.