Skip the Line: Best of Florence with Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral Instant Confirmation
Discover the historic center of Florence on this 3 hour Florence walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, Florence Cathedral, Uffizi Square and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David.
▼ Read more
Skip the Line: Best of Florence with Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Walking Tour begins
Accademia GalleryTour begins with Skip the Line access to the Accademia Gallery where you will have the unique opportunity to marvel at Michelangelo’s statue of the Slaves and his magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece, the David.
Florence Cathedral (the Duomo)Then you'll walk towards the astounding Florence Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, from where Brunelleschi’s dome dominates the skyline of Florence and never ceases to impress. Gaze at the Baptistry Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo and enter the Duomo.
Historic centre of FlorenceYou will make your way towards the famous Uffizi Gallery and the Medieval Palazzo Vecchio. You path continues as we head toward the Religious Center, stopping at the Church of Orsanmichele, where you will admire ingenious statues by famed artists such as Donatello, Ghiberti and Verrocchio.
12:00 Tour ends at Lungarno, facing the Ponte Vecchio Bridge.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may be restricted, also in the afternoon the Duomo is always closed, in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside.
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code that specifies that knees and shoulders should be covered.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.