Florence Night Segway Tour including Gelato in a Small Group
Join this Florence segway night tour and see Florence top attractions beautifully illuminated! See the Piazza del Duomo with Florence Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria and more!
▼ Read more
Learn all about the history of Florence and the monuments from your tour leader supported by a convenient audio-guide system. Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants and see: Strozzi Palace, Basilica of San Lorenzo, Piazza del Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Santa Croce, Mercato del Porcellino, Piazza Signoria, Piazza della Repubblica and more!
- Duration: 3 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Safety training / Audio guide / Helmet and rain poncho (in case of rain) / Gelato
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:30 Orientation and Safety Instructions
Some of the sites you will see on the way:
Florence CathedralYou will pass by one of the most recognisable monuments in Florence, the Duomo. Constructed between 1296 and 1436 in Gothic style, is most well known for its magnificent dome engineered by Filippo Brunelleschi.
Giotto's Bell TowerGiotto's Bell Tower is one of the four principal monuments on the Piazza del Duomo along with the Duomo Cathedral and listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site. 84.7 metres tall free standing tower is the most eloquent example of 14th century Gothic architecture in Florence.
Piazza della SignoriaOne of the main squares of Florence, once a political centre of Florence and a home to the Palazzo Vecchio, Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air sculpture gallery of antique and Renaissance art and the Fountain of Neptune.
Uffizi Gallery and Ponte VecchioYou will drive along the Piazzale degli Uffizi, a narrow courtyard between two wings of the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important art museums in Florence. You will also be able to see the famous Ponte Vecchio from the banks of Arno river.
19:00 Tour ends
Is segway safe for children?
- Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone up to 70 years of age, but if your child is younger than 14 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.