Lake Como, Bellagio and Lugano Day Tour from Milan Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a cruise around Lake Como in the middle of Italian Alps, visit the beautiful town of Bellagio and enjoy free time in the charming Swiss town of Lugano, on this full day trip from Milan.
▼ Read more
Leave the hustle and bustle of big-city Milan and head into the nearby countryside. The gorgeous Alps, stunning lakes, fabulous villas and the Swiss border all await you just an hour outside the city. See the very best of Lugano, Lake Como and Bellagio while in the company of a local English-speaking guide who will provide illuminating commentary throughout your experience.
- Duration: 11 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Lake Como Cruise (2 hours)This is a unique opportunity to admire the breathtaking landscapes and see villas of the rich and famous all around the lake. You will have time to take pictures and learn from your guide about stories and anecdotes of the lake while enjoying a drink or a snack at the bar and restaurant on the boat.
BellagioNext, you reach the famous city of Bellagio, the “pearl of Lake Como”. Once in Bellagio you will have free time to enjoy the town and do some shopping, or just relaxing and eating some local food in the most nostalgic bars and restaurants of the city.
Journey to LuganoIn less than an hour, you will pass the Italian boarder to arrive in Switzerland. You will take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”.
LuganoSpectacular Lugano is located on the beautiful lake of the same name. This Italian-speaking town is one of Switzerland’s top tourist destinations and favorite playgrounds for celebrities, athletes, and entertainers. Enjoy free time on shopping or exploring the town.
19:00 Arrive back in Milan
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- It is customers responsibility to ensure you have the correct Visa to enter Switzerland. Customers holding passports from a non EU country will need a Shengen Visa which you can obtain on entry to an EU country. Without the correct Visa customers will not be allowed to enter Switzerland.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.