National Archaeological Museum of Naples Ticket Instant Confirmation
Visit Italy's most important archaeological collection of Greek and Roman sculptures without waiting in a line with a skip-the-line entry ticket!
The National Archaeological Museum has a particularly rich collection of Greek and Roman sculptures. Many of the objects come from excavations at Pompeii, Herculaneum, and nearby archaeological sites around Vesuvius and the Phlegraean Fields, silent witnesses to one of the most famous vulcano eruptions in the history of mankind.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 18:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:15 09:30 09:45 10:00 10:15 10:30 10:45 11:00 11:15 11:30 11:45 12:00 12:15 12:30 12:45 13:00 13:15 13:30 13:45 14:00 14:15 14:30 14:45 15:00 15:15 15:30 15:45 16:00 16:15 16:30 16:45 17:00 17:15 17:30 17:45 18:00 18:15 18:30 (Hide details)
08:45 Exchange your voucher for your ticket at the ticket office
09:00 National Archaeological MuseumView the large collection of wall paintings, mosaics, treasures, sculptures, pottery and artifacts of silver, bone, bronze and glass that tell stories of their own. So many eras under one roof!
End your tour at a time of your choice
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed voucher by activity provider
Requirement(s) - Others
- Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
- Veltra works with local partners and museums throughout Italy to ensure that you gain direct access to National Archaeological Museum of Naples. This means you will receive a second OFFICIAL & APPROVED voucher to enter National Archaeological Museum of Naples. Our local partner will immediately email you a link to the official entrance ticket. You must print this ticket to gain entrance to the National Archaeological Museum of Naples. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- There is no guide on this tour.
- If you are delayed and can not make your scheduled time due to circumstances outside of your control i.e. strikes, then you may be entitled to a refund.
- Open from 9.00am to 7pm. Ticket office closes closes one hour before closing time.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
National Archaeological Museum is definitely a must see in Naples, Italy. it is a few minutes taxi ride from the cruise port, and also possible to walk for those who are willing to do a bit of exercis...more