Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Night Tour Instant Confirmation
Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel after official closing times, avoid the crowds and the heat of the daytime and experience the Museums during this rare opportunity after sunset
▼ Read more
Each year the Vatican Museums opens at night after official hours for limited dates. These dates must be booked in advance and have limited availability. If you manage to snag a spot on our Vatican Museums Night Tour, you are in for a true treat!
If you have ever visited the Vatican Museums on a summer morning, stepping into the luxurious halls of the museum at night can be quite the opposite experience. Long gone are the stressful crowds and overheated rooms typical of daytime visits. In its place, a relaxing tour of all of the highlights the museum has to offer! You’ll enter the museum via pre-booked, no line entrance in the company of an expert guide who will play an instrumental role in making your visit an unforgettable one.
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:30 Tour beginsYou’ll appreciate the intricate artistry of master weavers in the Gallery of the Tapestries and the stunning painted ceilings of the Candelabra Gallery. Visit the Hall of the Maps and Octagonal Courtyard. Explore Raphael’s Rooms, which show the master at the height of his powers.
Sistine ChapelFew have had the chance to stand beneath Michelangelo’s most important creation at this hour of the evening! With fewer visitors around, you’ll be able to better appreciate the incredible effort that went into this ceiling, which took most of Michelangelo’s lifetime to complete.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash. However, photography is prohibited in the Sistine Chapel.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.